Our couriers deliver between 8am and 8pm. They do try to deliver to business addresses by 5.30pm and residential addresses
by 8.00pm Monday to Friday.
Please note that unfortunately we cannot specify a time of day for delivery on our standard courier services, if you
require a delivery by a certain time we do offer additional delivery options for timed deliveries.
We cannot always guarantee a delivery date, but will endeavour to deliver on your preferred delivery date. To avoid
disappointment we recommend you allow for this when specifying you preferred delivery date on the order form especially during peak periods, such
as Christmas, Valentine, Easter and Mothers Day. We suggest that you enter an earlier delivery date to ensure timely delivery.
In the event a delivery is not made on a specified date we cannot offer a
How much is delivery?
- £5.95 per bouquet/tree for standard delivery to mainland UK via courier Monday to Friday 8am-6pm
- £19.95 delivery by 10am Monday to Friday
- £10.95 delivery by 12pm Monday to Friday
- £31.95 For Saturday delivery
What is the deadline to place an order?
- Ideally we require at least 2 working days notice to create and despatch your bouquet for you.
- If you have an urgent order please call us on 0845 467 6225 or 07979 79 87 25 we will do what we can in order
to help you.
- During peak periods, such as Christmas, Valentine, Easter and Mothers Day we recommend placing your order earlier to ensure timely delivery.
Do you offer Next day Delivery?
- All of our bouquets are despatched on a NEXT WORKING DAY delivery service
- Providing your order has been placed before 9.30am and paid for by 10am we will endeavour to despatch your bouquet the same working day for delivery by the next
- NEXT WORKING DAY delivery is only applicable for orders placed on Monday through to Thursday
- Unfortunately we CANNOT GUARANTEE we will be able to deliver the next day, especially during peak periods such as Christmas, Valentines, Easter, and Mothers Day
but we will try our very best!
What if my recipient is not at home?
- We highly recommend delivering to a business address or a residential address where you know that someone will be home to accept the delivery.
- If no-one is home the bouquet will either be left safely at the premises or with a neighbour. If this is not possible the courier will leave a card and will
attempt to deliver again sometimes on the same day but often the next working day.
Can I send a chocolate bouquet anywhere in the UK?
- Yes we can deliver our chocolate gifts across mainland UK.
- Deliveries are generally made by a recognised courier, who we have trusted to handle and deliver your bouquet with care and attention.
What if the wrong address is supplied for delivery?
- Ensuring that the full and correct street address is provided for delivery is your responsibility, including any business names and hospital wards where
- If your gift is delivered to the wrong address due to incorrect or insufficient details being supplied, an additional delivery charge may apply to
redirect/redeliver the gift and may also cause delay in delivery.